Little Ewe Christian Preschool
Little Ewe Preschool offers a quality program that is structured, loving and flexible to fit the needs of your family. If your child is 3 to5 years old, we have room for you! Call us at 541 451-1065 for information or complete the Registration Form attached in the Registration Information section below to enroll for the 2022-2023 school year.
• Come by for a tour to meet the staff and discuss the needs of your child.
• Each class has a maximum of 15 students with one teacher and one teacher’s assistant.
• Our school has an open door policy that encourages parents to visit or observe anytime.
*My child is ready for preschool if they are 3 years old, potty trained, and are current with immunizations.*
The mission of Little Ewe Preschool is to provide children with a quality, Christ-centered education in a loving and caring environment. We work with the children and their families to encourage social, emotional, spiritual, physical and intellectual development in each child. Our goal is to make your child’s first experience with school a positive one through creative and developmental lesson plans. The curriculum at Little Ewe Preschool piques curiosity and learning by creating hands-on experiences and play.
Pre-Registration for 2020-2021 School Year
The preschool is accepting applications for the 2020-2021 school year. Early registration and payment secures an enrollment slot in September. Stop at the school office or the church’s front office for a registration packet.
This program is for children ages 3 & 4 years old. Children learn through creative play and structured activities. Children can attend 2 or 3 days a week.
This program is for 4 year olds who plan to attend kindergarten the following year. We have a 3 day or 2 day a week class. Our focus is on kindergarten readiness. Students learn to recognize letters, sounds and write their own name.
Registration Information & Documents
- Activity Centers- children choose activities including blocks, cars/trucks, farm toys, dress up, sand/water play, puzzles, crayons and markers, art, play dough, books, etc.
- Art- finger and easel painting, cut and paste, gluing with use of glitter, leaves and other objects
- Christian Education- Bible story and Chapel time
- Circle Time- children discuss of the theme of the day, sharing, music, finger plays and books with their teacher and classmates
- Physic Activities- large indoor gymnasium with toys, blocks, bikes and balls as well as a large outdoor, gated playground- weather permitting
- Birthday Party for Jesus
- Welcoming Food Fundraiser
- Fall Harvest Party
- Parent’s Night Out
- Christmas Program
- Valentine’s Day Party
- Easter and Spring Celebration
- End of Year Food Fundraiser